The Suture Block is a Hyper-Realistic® training aid used for hands-on practical application of wound closure techniques.
Create superficial or deep lacerations that can be closed by sutures or staples.
Reinforce proper skin preparation with the
ability to use aseptic technique, debridement, and local anesthesia prior to wound closure.
The Suture Block behaves like
real tissue and is comprised of multiple layers to include skin, fat, muscle, and protective shield. It is designed to be the most
portable, long lasting, and highest fidelity wound closure training aid on the market.
- Replicates anatomical structure of human tissue
- Highly Durable
- Create your own wounds
- User repairable components
- Envokes visual and tactile stimuli
- Comprised of proprietary Hyper-Realistic® life like skin,
fat, and muscle
- Practice of anesthetic administration
- Local anesthetic administration
- Wound cleaning
- Practicing, studying, and teaching
- 1 User Repairable Skin
- 1 Muscle Base
- 1 8oz Blood Concentrate
- Repair Kit